for Advertising (in Full-Colour)
|Double page spread||(210×290 mm)×2||$1,950|
|Full page||210×290 mm||$1,390|
|Half page horizontal||184×125 mm||$890|
|Half page vertical||89,5×255 mm||$890|
|Quarter page horizontal||184×60 mm||$595|
|Quarter page vertical||89,5×125 mm||$595|
|One-eighth page||60×89,5 mm||$370|
|Special position (guaranteed)||+20% to current rate|
|In two consecutive issues||-10%|
|In three and more consecutive issues||-20%|
- advertising materials should be submitted in a digital file format created in the following programs:
- CorelDRAW X3 or earlier;
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 or earlier;
- InDesign CS3 or earlier;
- files prepared with other programs should be converted into EPS-format;
- TIF-format is acceptable if your images do not contain small elements (including texts of small fonts);
- every layout should also be presented in JPG-format – to be compared with that in the main format to avoid discrepancies;
- files must be compatible with OS Windows.
- trim size: 210×291 cm;
- bleeds: 5 mm on all sides;
- text-blocks: 5 mm or more to the cutting line;
- without cutting crops and targets.
- include all used fonts with your layout;
- do not convert fonts into curves;
- for reversing:
- typeface: sans-serif;
- character strokes: 0.3 mm or more;
- font size: 10 points or more.
- files need to be made as either Grayscale or CMYK images;
- final resolution of Grayscale and CMYK images must be 300 dpi, bitmapped images – 600 dpi;
- every bitmapped object should be either pasted into the image or linked with the main file;
Note: linked objects should have different file names (even in case they are in different sub-catalogues);
- ink limit should not exceed 320%, for process black – 200%;
- black text should not be process black;
- option “Overprint” should not be set manually;
- the layout should not contain redundant objects (i.e. objects unused, 100% overlapped or located outside the layout);
- OLE-objects and clip-board inserts should be avoided; please use option “Import” instead.
- Texts and images should be presented separately in different files; please do not paste pictures in Word documents.
- Preferable formats:
- TIF, PSD, BMP, JPG – for images;
- CDR, AI (a vector format) – for logos;
- DOC, DOCX – for texts.
- Image size should not be less than it is supposed to be in the real layout with resolution of 300 dpi.
|ISSUES||ORDER PLACEMENT||AD SUBMISSION (ready)|
|V. 24, no. 1, March, 2021
“NDT in Nuclear Power and Industry”
|V. 24, no. 2, June, 2021
“Reliability of NDE Measurements”
|V. 24, no. 3, September, 2021
“Monitoring of Buildings and Structures”
|V. 24, no. 4, December, 2021
“Standardization of NDT”