2015. . No. 2(68) - Jun 2015, pp. 42-44
Diagnostics of the Feed Water Pipe Foundation
It was necessary to estimate with NDT methods the influence of pump bearing support vibration on the vibration state of the feed water pipeline. The pump has been in operation for more than 25 years.
Inspection of the foundation and its bearing supports was carried out with the serial vibration meter Kvarts. The measured maximal vibration values have corresponded to the normal operation of the equipment. At the operating power plant the vertical oscillations spectrums at the two points were obtained – at the place of pipeline suspension to the service area and at the tail bearing of the pump. Analysis of the obtained spectrums has shown weak correlation between them. At the running-out mode at the same points the synchronous recordings of transversal oscillations were fulfilled; the influence of bearing vibration on a pipeline vibration state has not been discovered.
As it is shown by the example, simultaneous vibration-based diagnostics of the equipment (specifically the feed water pump), the foundation and the pipeline has made it possible to determine the level of vibration dependence between the feed water pipeline and the vibration mode of the feed pump as well as to obtain the data necessary for their dynamic strength estimation.
Keywords: thermal power plants, turbo-unit, auxiliary equipment, foundation, reinforced concrete elements, bearing supports, feed water pipeline, inspection, running-out mode, oscillations
1. RTM 108.021.102-85. Agregaty paroturbinnye energeticheskie. Trebovaniya k fundamentam [Power-producing steam-turbine aggregates. Requirements to foundations]. Leningrad, TsKTI, 1986 (in Russ.).
2. Kozlov A. B., Permyakova V. V. Elektricheskie stantsii [Electric Power Stations]. 1996, no. 6, pp. 7–11 (in Russ.).
3. Pravila tekhnicheskoy ekspluatatsii elektricheskikh stantsiy i setey Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Operational regulations for electric power stations and networks in Russian Federation]. St. Petersburg, DEAN, 2003 (in Russ.).
4. RD 34.21.323-95. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po obsledovaniyu fundamentov turbogeneratorov [Guidelines for the inspection of turbogenerator foundations]. Moscow, 1995 (in Russ.).
5. RD 34.21.306-96. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po obsledovaniyu dinamicheskogo sostoyaniya stroitelnykh konstruktsiy sooruzheniy i fundamentov oborudovaniya energopredpriyatiy [Guidelines for the dynamic status inspection of building structures and foundations of energy providing enterprises]. Moscow, 1996 (in Russ.).
6. GOST 30576-98. Vibratsiya. Nasosy tsentrobezhnye pitatelnye teplovykh elektrostantsiy. Normy vibratsii i obshchie trebovaniya k provedeniyu izmereniy [Mechanical vibration. Centrifugal feed pumps for thermal stations. Evaluation of machine vibration and requirements for the measurement of vibration]. Moscow, IPK Izdatelstvo Standartov, 2000 (in Russ.).