2015. Vol.18. No. 3, pp. 66-71
Test Quality Analysis during Specialist Certification on Acoustic Emission Nondestructive Testing of Railway Objects
- the presence of the deviation in the distribution of test task difficulty level histograms from the uniform law, especially for special exam tests, that requires the elimination of the tasks with very low and very high difficulty level logits, as well as increasing the number of the tasks with the minimum function of task test difficulty logit;
- the necessity of training intensification in the test topics corresponding to minimum specialist preparedness logits.
The obtained results are the bases for following analyses of the test task difficulty; the reasons of insufficient learning topic tasks with a low percentage of answer; making the possible adjustments in the consulting sessions, as well as the content and form of the test.
To exclude the test bias, the interview with certified specialist is carried out in examination center allowing specifying whether the specialist knows the basic concepts and has acoustic emission testing technology skills.
In general the performed analysis showed a high preparedness degree for most specialists due to regular training and at least a year work experience on acoustic emission testing.
Keywords: testing of knowledge, certification, specialist, acoustic emission testing, Rush method
- Shelikhov G. S., Glazkov Yu. A. Russ. J. of Nondestructive Testing, 2011, v. 47, no. 2, pp. 112–117.
- Muravjev V. V. Intellektualnye sistemy v proizvodstve [Intelligent systems in production]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 144–148 (in Russ.).
- Sereznov A. N., Muravev V. V., Stepanova L. N., Barabanova S. B., Kozhemyakin V. L., Kabanov S. I. Russ. J.l of Nondestructive Testing, 1997, v. 33, no. 10, pp. 726–730.
- Sereznov A. N., Muravev V. V., Stepanova L. N., Kabanov S. I., Kozhemyakin V. L., Eltsov A. E., Lebedev E. Yu. Russ. J. of Nondestructive Testing, 1998, v. 34, no. 7, pp. 481–485.
- Sereznov A. N., Muravjev V. V., Stepanova L. N. at al. Mnogokanalnoe akustiko-emissionnoe ustroystvo dlya kontrolya izdeliy [Multi-channel acoustic emission instrument for products testing]. Patent RF, no. RUS 2150698, 25.11.1997 (in Russ.).
- Muravjev V. V., Muravjeva O. V. Fizicheskie osnovy i tekhnologii akustiko-emissionnogo kontrolya na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Acoustic emission examination at the railway transport. Basic physics and technology]. Izhevsk, IzhGTU Publ., 2014, 398 p. (in Russ.).
- Neyman Yu. M., Khlebnikov V. A. Vvedenie v teoriyu modelirovaniya i parametrizatsii pedagogicheskikh testov [Introduction to the theory of simulation and parameterization of pedagogical tests]. Moscow, Prometey Publ., 2000, 169 p. (in Russ.).
- Avanesov V. S. Pedagogicheskie izmereniya [Pedagogical instrumentation]. 2005, no. 4, pp. 3–20 (in Russ.).
- Bulatova E. G., Cherepanov V. S. Metody issledovaniy v sotsialnykh i gumanitarnykh naukakh. Matematicheskaya pedagogika [Research methods in social sciences and humanities. Mathematical pedagogy]. Izhevsk, IzhGTU Publ., 2008, 189 p. (in Russ.).
- Maslak A. A. Izmerenie latentnykh peremennykh v sotsialnykh sistemakh [Measurement of latent variables in social systems]. Slavyansk-na-Kubani, SGPI Publ., 2012, 432 p. (in Russ.).